The Chinese technology giant Gionee has raise curtain from its latest gadget Gionee X1. Priced at Rs 8,999, the latest smartphone comes with 3000mAh battery setup and is already available on most leading smartphone retail stores.
According to the reports, the company will be launching a series of product, and it is starting off with this budgeted smartphone. The device comes in two colour options – black and gold and both are available on stores.
Commenting on the launch, Alok Shrivastava, Director – Business Intelligence and Planning, Gionee India said, “Gionee has always been committed to amaze its customers with premium quality products at attractive prices. Continuing this philosophy, we are delighted to introduce the all new X1 which will surely be a delight for the users.” The new Gionee X1 comes with a 5-inch display and is backed by a 3000mAh battery. The company claims to deliver a battery life for the entire day. It says the phone “last all day of usage”.
Here are some of the specifications of the device:
- Gionee X1 comes with an intuitive fingerprint sensor.
- The smartphone comes with three individual slots that can be simultaneously connected to two different networks while running an external SD card of up to 256 GB.
- The device is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor and comes coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, which can be expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- Gionee X1 runs on Amigo 4.0 UI based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- The combination of Android and Amigo brings several features onboard like — quick switch between apps, multi-window viewing, and a few more.
- The smartphones comes with 2G, 3G and 4G support.
- The smartphone comes with dual card slots and a dedicated SD card slot.
The makers have kept in mind the growing craze of selfie and have clubbed the smartphone with 8-megapixel rear as well as front facing camera. The phone “has everything to make every user’s smartphone experience seamless and enjoyable”. “For the selfie addicts, Gionee X1 delivers stunning selfies even in the night with its 1.12 megapixel.” Further, the front camera comes with a front flash which the company promises to deliver “brighter and clearer selfies in the lowest of low-light conditions”.
“We are confident that the new line of products which we plan to launch soon will not only impress our customers in terms of the prices but also with their striking features and premium quality,” says Gionee India Director – Business Intelligence and Planning.
In order to increase the sale of the product, the company has partnered with Airtel and PayTm and is offering additional 10 GB data per month for 6 successive recharges to both new and existing Airtel customers who buy Gionee X1.
The company is also offering 2 PayTM Cashback Vouchers Codes entitling customers with Rs 250 cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 350 on PayTM Mall.